Fedora 11: Switching to single user mode (runlevel 1) -- Hey g.

David dgboles at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 17:29:12 UTC 2009

Top post here on purpose. Hey g. Would you, could you, do me, and
others, a favor? Please?

Either do as you are supposed to do when using GnuPG to sign your emails
and *publish' your *public key* to a keyserver so that my system, and
others systems, do not have to look for your *public key*, and fail,
with every one of your posts to this list. Your *public key* is supposed
to be *public*. That's why it is named *public key*. It is your *private
key* that you keep *private*.

Or just stop signing the darn posts.

Please g. One or the other.

--