how many packages?

davide lists4davide at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 20:09:01 UTC 2009

Il Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:11:15 -0700, Rick Stevens ha scritto:

> Remember that Fedora is restricted in that non-GPL items and those with
> copyright encumbrances are excluded.  Red Hat has to play by the laws of
> the USA.
>
> That doesn't prevent you from _using_ the excluded stuff, but Fedora
> can't distribute any of it.  "Don't ask, don't tell."

do you mean compiling it or looking for third party repos?
I'm used to be a debian user for a long time so I know issues licences-
related ;-)

but I was asking if maybe there is a community repo with more stuff...
I was also interested in learning to build my onw packages for the few
bits I need...
I'll see.

Thank you for your answer, d.