64-bit LXDE spin/remix

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 22:59:44 UTC 2009

--- On Fri, 7/10/09, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> From: Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>
> Subject: Re: 64-bit LXDE spin/remix
> To: "Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora." <fedora-list at redhat.com>
> Date: Friday, July 10, 2009, 2:23 PM
> On 07/10/2009 10:01 PM, Globe Trotter
> wrote:
> >

> > --- On Fri, 7/10/09, Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >> Not for me to speculate on that.
> >
> > Neither for me. It just does not make sense at
> all....
>
> It does for me. I choose to build it only for x86_32 since
> that's what I
> had quick access to (my laptop is not 64-bit capable) and
> time to test.
> You are free to create your variant instead of waiting on
> someone else
> to do that for you.

Then you should forget other users testing and evaluating it and gauging response, which was your rationale for releasing it early (as per your response to Christoph).

How does everyone creating his/her own variant contribute to testing the respin/remix which will go on Fedora? Much better to obtain feedback on a starting point (remix/spin).