Re: Random screen blanking -- a clue

Richard Shaw writes:

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Sam Varshavchik<mrsam courier-mta com> wrote:

It's the screensaver. Something's causing it to trip, when it shouldn't.

I was hoping  wasn't the only person having that problem! Anyone have
a solution other than disabling dpms?

Yes. Beer.

It's annoying, but it's not the end of the world. I can see why this may be a problem if you're playing some game; except in that case, it's just a minor annoyance.