Re: 64-bit LXDE spin/remix

On 07/11/2009 04:29 AM, Globe Trotter wrote:

> Then you should forget other users testing and evaluating it and gauging response

Thank you for your opinion but I have enough feedback necessary. We have
enough stats indicating that a large majority of users to continue to
use 32-bit systems and I won't be doing any more builds of this remix
and yes doing your own builds is a way to contribute if you are
interested. Good luck.

Rahul