Preup F10->F11: Eclipse looses Java and SVN capabilities

     Hello, All,

  I just upgraded from F10 to F11 with the preupgrade that popped up
spontaneously. Now, when I open Eclipse, it seems to have lost all its
Java and SVN capabilities. The SVN plugins still are listed as
installed, and I don't know what components Eclipse needs to do Java.

  Any thoughts? Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Computational Cell Biologist
BioPAX Integration at Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org/biopax)