wireless lan too slow fedora 11

I was using Ubuntu 9.04. there the ipv6 file was embedded in the kernel due to which it could not be modified and the wireless was just hopeless. I was totally screwed up. I installed Fedora. After installing I made the required changes to the ipv6  and also the changes in the browser config related to ipv6. The wireless shows 54 mbps when I am closer to lan and 11 mbps when I go to my room. Other laptops are working really fing in spite of running on vista.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=357151&topic_id=73267&forum=10#forumpost357151
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame prsubject gmail com