Is this a firefox 3.5 problem? (Actual URL enclosed :-).

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Sun Jul 12 12:45:16 UTC 2009

Here is a randomly selected multi-page article from time.com:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1909616,00.html

At the bottom of the article text there are what I presume
to be links to subsequent pages of the article. In a red
box with red page numbers and one that says Next Page>>.

On my fedora 11 system with firefox 3.5, absolutely nothing
happens when I click on them. They don't appear to be
links at all. In konqueror they not only act like
links when I mouse over them, they take me to the next page.

All multi-page articles at time.com seem to act this way.