Re: Is this a firefox 3.5 problem? (Actual URL enclosed :-).

Around 01:45pm on Sunday, July 12, 2009 (UK time), Tom Horsley scrawled:

> Here is a randomly selected multi-page article from time.com:
>
> http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1909616,00.html
>
> At the bottom of the article text there are what I presume
> to be links to subsequent pages of the article. In a red
> box with red page numbers and one that says Next Page>>.
>
> On my fedora 11 system with firefox 3.5, absolutely nothing
> happens when I click on them. They don't appear to be
> links at all. In konqueror they not only act like
> links when I mouse over them, they take me to the next page.

These work fine for me with Firefox 3.5 on Fedora 11.

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 14:48:45 up 10 days, 17:38,  1 user,  load average: 3.49, 3.18, 2.59