Re: mailing list pgp signatures...

I guess it is a matter of philosophy. I think signing mail to a list is
a waste of time and space.

On the fedora list what difference does it make if the poster is really
who he says he is, I could understand if the poster was selling me
something but any ideas he or she sells are either valid and useful or
they are not; no matter who they are.

The default Magic Word, "Abracadabra", actually is a corruption of the
Hebrew phrase "ha-Bracha dab'ra" which means "pronounce the blessing".