Re: updates are all failling.

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 07:38:57 -0700
Paolo Galtieri wrote:

> What's really weird is that I had 1 system update completely yesterday
> without errors.

I had no problems updating my main 64 bit fedora 11 system, but
when I tried to download updates for the 32 bit system all I
got was trying other mirror over and over for all mirrors and
all packages.

Trying it again this morning, I see the same near endless stream
of HTTP Error 404: Not Found messages. Something is busted with
propagating the 32 bit updates.