Re: Is this a firefox 3.5 problem? (Actual URL enclosed :-).

Tom Horsley writes:

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 10:22:21 -0400
Tom Horsley wrote:

> Have you tried contacting Mozilla about your problem?
Not yet, I wanted some confirmation that I wasn't the
only one seeing it first. I'll pop over there soon
and see if there are existing reports or submit a new one.

Actually looks like it is Ad Block Plus. Apparently they have
arranged the links so you can't click on them without going
through a popup ad for netflix (at least that was the one I
got when I disabled adblock plus).

This does not affect privoxy. I use privoxy, all the ads get blocked, and navigation still works.