Re: Random screen blanking -- a clue

On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 21:13 -0500, Richard Shaw wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Sam Varshavchik<mrsam courier-mta com> wrote:
> > There's been a steady trickle of complaints from different folks about their
> > screens going blank for a second, or two, after upgrading to F11.

I noticed this sort of problem with previous versions of fedora, too,
though definitely worse with the nouveau driver in F11. I mostly use the
legacy nvidia driver which just flickers briefly and then recovers by
itself, whereas with F11 and nouveau I have to touch the mouse to get
the display back. (Now reverted to nvidia - I like the screen candy!)
--
James Bridge <james xmas demon co uk>