Fedora 11: Switching to single user mode (runlevel 1) -- Hey g.

David brusefamelion at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 02:24:29 UTC 2009

On 7/12/2009 10:13 PM, Tim wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-07-12 at 12:47 -0400, David wrote:
>> But my original request was that if he is going to sign that he post
>> the public key. Or not to sign and waste my time. When neither of
>> those did not happen I used a somewhat more drastic method.
>
> And you missed the obvious second step, that you should have done in the
> middle:  If you want a key that isn't available on a server, ask them to
> mail it to you.
>
> These days, thanks to the problems I've outlined previously, I exchange
> keys personally, and I only sign messages to people I already know have
> my key.  In general, that's probably going to be encrypted mail, too.
> So there's even less point in signing messages to someone without a key.

I see. You would expect me to ask, please send me your public GnuPG key,
from someone I asked publicly and politely to post it or stop signing.
>From someone who then publicly attacked me and insulted me and said rude
things to me and to the list about me.

You beg for his key if you wish to do so.

My solution is a better one for me. His emails now go directly to
/null/void. And I did not have to kiss his a$$ to do that.

This thread really needs to end. Ok?

--

  David