NetworkManager pptp vpn and routes?

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:32:06 UTC 2009

I have a laptop running F11 fully up to date, and have NetworkManager-pptp
and pptp installed. In F10 I had the same setup running and I had set up a
vpn connection (pptp) to work with the default route to my home LAN retained
whilst the additional route to machines on the remote work LAN via the vpn
was also active.

In F11 I can set up the vpn connection using a vpn defined in NetworkManager
tabs.  However I cannot get the route behaviour correct.

Can someone point me to the steps needed in the vpn set up tabs to get the
behaviour I had previously in F10 with retaining the default route and
simultaneously having a route to remote machines via the vpn?

Thanks