Re: threading broken in thunderbird-3.0b2 ?

On 07/13/2009 09:06 AM, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
Anyone else notice that email threading isn't working right in
thunderbird-3.0b2 ?  It worked all the time with the 2.x version from
Fedora10, and now no matter how many times I click the "Click to
display message threads" header button, its all just flat.
It seems to work satisfactory for me. The only problem I've had with it is that even though it gets it right most of the time, every now and then it doesn't put a response under the message it should have. That's pretty rare, though.

Bradley