Setting up OpenVPN semi-manually

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Jul 13 19:15:48 UTC 2009

I have a VPN gateway using OpenVPN, running a custom distribution. It has keys
which were generated by hand, installed by hand, etc. It has no GUI, no X,
firewall only.

I am looking for a doc on how I take a key from a file on the server, and
install it using the NetworkManager. Just poking the GUI didn't make it obvious,
I got one working by taking NM out and installing by hand using my Slackware
notes, but that's really ugly.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>