Upcoming IRC Classroom Sessions - 2009-07-13

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Jul 14 06:38:53 UTC 2009

Greetings.

This is a regular posting I am going to try and make every monday,
letting people know about the upcoming IRC classroom sessions that are
scheduled.

From the Classroom page at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom
we currently have the following Classes scheduled:

Last week we saw a class on an introduction to kernel development and
network drivers. The log of that class is available at:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-classroom/2009-07-12/fedora-classroom.2009-07-12-10.42.log.html

Please see the above page for more information on signing up to teach a
class, providing feedback to the classroom mailing list or other
general information.

Hope to see you all there!

kevin