Re: D-link DWL-520

Sorry, got side tracked and needed my Daughter to remind me to finish her computer.

The corresponding lspci line is:

05:09.0 Network controller: Intersil Corporation Prism 2.5 Wavelan chipset (rev 01)

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 3:34 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
Jamie Bohr wrote:
> Does FC 11 support the D-link DWL-520 wireless card?  When trying to
> set it up the mac address does not get probed nor can I get it
> working.

Please post the relevant line of lspci or lsusb. The same marketing name can
correspond to several different chipsets.

       Kevin Kofler