Re: 3 finger salute gone in F11

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Tom Horsley wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:59:31 -0700 (PDT)
Mick M. wrote:

When and why did this happen?
linux nannys know what is best for you

A terrible thing. We all know you learn more from shooting yourself
in the foot. This trend towards safer defaults has got to stop!

Double protection, xorg.conf is gone, too. Safer-than-Windows defaults are annoying, making the user jump through hoops to recover is obnoxious.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>