Intermittent procmail error

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Jul 14 14:30:37 UTC 2009

Around about 09/07/09 21:19, Jussi Lehtola typed ...
> Ugh. Maildir would be a lot nicer solution, mbox should be a thing of
> the past... The bigger your mailbox gets the slower and more error prone
> it becomes to handle it. Maildir doesn't suffer from locking, either.

   I'm all up for improving things (using mbox did always strike me as a bit
archaic but I couldn't see what the alternative ought to be);  what's
'maildir' then?

> Does it work when TB is not on?

   Difficult to tell, the wife tends to stay logged in with email and music
left running :-)

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature