Re: Intermittent procmail error

Around about 09/07/09 21:19, Jussi Lehtola typed ...
Ugh. Maildir would be a lot nicer solution, mbox should be a thing of the past... The bigger your mailbox gets the slower and more error prone it becomes to handle it. Maildir doesn't suffer from locking, either.

I'm all up for improving things (using mbox did always strike me as a bit archaic but I couldn't see what the alternative ought to be); what's 'maildir' then?

Does it work when TB is not on?

Difficult to tell, the wife tends to stay logged in with email and music left running :-)

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature