Re: yum updates now possible in parts.

I have been able to update 2 of my i386 F11 systems.  So it looks like updates are now working again.

Paolo

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:50 AM, Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net> wrote:
I successfully installed all 30 rpms waiting to be installed by
installing them in parts:
part 1:
yum update mkinitrd
yum update gdb
yum update

although in the last step you get a lot of the usual not found messages.