Re: F11: Blender and the i915 driver

<--------------------[BIG CUT]--------------->

> My symptoms are similar (but using video, not blender), and I
> also have to shut down and reboot to resolve.
>
> I would suggest you post the trace to the bug report stated
> above, as it will not likely do any good here at all, unless
> someone just happens to spot it.

If the future, please trim the message you are replying to. You
should not quote the entire log listing unless you are replying
inline, and the messages are necessary to show what you are replying
to. With message threading, it is fairly easy to go back a couple of
posts if you need to see the original log listing. Besides, after a
couple of levels of quoting, it is almost impossible to make sense
of the messages.

Guidelines: