Wirelsess N Draft 2 Mini PCI Card

Does anyone know of a 802.11N-Draft 2 Mini PCI card that is currently supported by Linux?

P.S: I know that the cards that have the Ralink rt28xx chipset series
are NOT supported by linux, and even the Ralink provided driver does
not work in F11. I have already posted a request for help about that
and I was told effectively to "firgetaboudit" :) :)

Cheers,

Markus