From the top... how do I get sound working in F11 ?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Jul 15 08:05:28 UTC 2009

Linuxguy123 wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 12:15 -0700, Kam Leo wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Linuxguy123<linuxguy123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I've been using F11 since it came out and it works great. But I haven't
>>> had any sound since I did the upgrade.  Sound worked great in F10. Its
>>> getting old not having sound.  How do I get it working ?
>>>

> What is Fedora expecting us to use and what do we need to do to get it
> working ?
>
> Thanks
----
Fedora was expecting to use PulseAudio but you removed that as your
predicate. That puts you with a vocal minority who would rather gripe
about pulse audio than make it work so it will be up to them to tell you
how to solve the sound issues that you 'fixed' by removing pulseaudio
package.

good luck

Craig

believed to be clean.