Re: From the top... how do I get sound working in F11 ?

Linuxguy123 wrote:
On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 12:15 -0700, Kam Leo wrote:
On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Linuxguy123<linuxguy123 gmail com> wrote:
I've been using F11 since it came out and it works great. But I haven't
had any sound since I did the upgrade.  Sound worked great in F10. Its
getting old not having sound.  How do I get it working ?

What is Fedora expecting us to use and what do we need to do to get it
working ?

Thanks
----
Fedora was expecting to use PulseAudio but you removed that as your predicate. That puts you with a vocal minority who would rather gripe about pulse audio than make it work so it will be up to them to tell you how to solve the sound issues that you 'fixed' by removing pulseaudio package.

good luck

Craig

believed to be clean.