Re: From the top... how do I get sound working in F11 ?

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 18:45:06 -0500,
  Jud Craft <craftjml gmail com> wrote:
> Considering your install wasn't a fresh one to begin with, and Fedora
> makes releases twice a year that don't always cleanly upgrade between
> each other, I think reinstalling isn't an unreasonable suggestion.
> But it was just my suggestion.

There are tools (e.g. package-cleanup and rpm -Va) that can be used to
check out that an install was made properly without do a reinstall.
The *.rpm??? confige files can be checked to see if anything needs to
be done related to them.