keyboard/sound problems after upgrading video

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 08:20:07 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

I have FC10 with all yum updates, installed on a MSI P4M890M-L board.

I upgraded from a nVidia g-force2mx to a g-force 9500GT to be able to double
head (which works a treat).

However, after rebooting KDE declared that my audio devices no longer existed
and removed them.

Also, my keyboard (PS/2) has started beeping randomly when I type. I borrowed
a USB keyboard but this also beeped randomly (although not as much).

Anyone know what I need to look at to sort these two problems?

--
Gary Stainburn