dhclient problem

koray korayez5 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 10:50:51 UTC 2009

i learned that is caused by dhclient's default dhcp requests*. If i add
"static-routes" as a request parameter to dhclient binary, i can get the
static route information from dhcp server.
Now im looking for howto make this setting auto/permanent. I looked for
dhclient.conf on the system but there isn't.

Is there anyone has a working dhclient.conf file to share?

* from dhclient man page;

The default option list is:
     subnet-mask, broadcast-address, time-offset, routers,
     domain-name, domain-name-servers, host-name, nis-domain,
     nis-servers, ntp-servers