Dual-Boot RAID1 Fedora 10 Issue

I have a motherboard RAID 1 dual-boot XP/Fedora system.
The grub displays the boot options correctly and I can boot into Windows XP no problem.
When I try to load up Fedora 10 I get a:
mdadm: no device found for /dev/md2     (I believe this is the / partition)
mdadm no device found for /dev/md1     (should be the /boot )
mount: error mounting /dev/root on /sysroot as ext3: Invalid Arguement

When I use the FClive CD and perform an fdisk -l
I see that the /dev/sda1 & /dev/sdb1 have a * under the boot column which is the windows NTFS partiton the /dev/sda2 and /dev/sdb2 devices do not have this. This is the /boot partition for Fedora.

I tried to use the Install to Hard Drive (maybe I could recreat the /boot partition), I get a message stating that my Array may need to initialized. If I choose ignore, then the setup crashes and an error report comes up.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!