Re: Installing Fc11 on a 250gb Sata drive.

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009, Bret wrote:

On 07/15/2009 05:57 PM, Jim wrote:
FC11
are there any problems with installing Fedora on a sata drive, I have
never installed Linux on a sata drive. I've heard that there is problems.

I've got fc11x86_64 running on a seagate 250 Gb sata drive, no problems at all.

Any problems with sata drives and Fedora were pre-FC2. I have used sata and x86_64 Fedora since FC2 with no problems.

--
Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense.