Re: f11 - bt mouse random jump - found source of problem

> I have a Logitech BT mouse on my EeePC and everything just works in F11
> with no setup, including the nudge-left-or-right.
>
> poc

  Good to know poc.

  Both of mine are kensington - I do notice that if I open firefox with
a wide page (or narrow firefox) with a horizontal scroll bar - nudge
left (or right) are received and firefox scrolls - however the mouse
cursor still jumps to top left corner responding to that same nudge.

  a) regardless of whether I can choose what to do with wheel left or
wheel right the panel should not steal the cursor!

  b) How does one (on a per user basis please) program mouse click

gene/