grub Q

Greetings all;

I have added another drive, making 4 sata drives now, and installed a 64 bit
distro on it, but didn't let the installer overwrite my dual boot setup on
/dev/sda1.

Is it sufficient to add the new drives that aren't actually in the
/boot/grub/device.map how, in their logical order, or must a new grub-install
be done?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

A vacuum is a hell of a lot better than some of the stuff that nature
replaces it with.
		-- Tennessee Williams