Re: Linksys Wireless WSUSB54G ?

--- On Wed, 7/15/09, Jim <mickeyboa sbcglobal net> wrote:
> Linksys WSUSB54G , Id 1915:2234,  Chipset ISL3880 -
> 2880
>
> Lsmod shows that P54usb is loading for this device.
>
> I have looked all over Google for Driver, Firmware for this
> device, I hope that someone can give me some guidance on
> this adapter.
>
> Iwconfig doesn't show it.

Hi;
 yahoo search:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Linksys%20Wireless-G%20USB%20Adapter%20WUSB54G:1991337091

"It's very difficult to tell from the specs that this adapter is limited to two operating systems Win 2K and XP. Since the other Linksys network components had no such restriction, this came as a big surprise. If you buy in a store, you'll see a small sticker on the box that alerts you, but internet advertisements pretty much gloss over this crucial fact"

So it looks like a bad one.

Mick M.