Re: Installing Fc11 on a 250gb Sata drive.

On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 17:57 -0400, Jim wrote:
> are there any problems with installing  Fedora on a sata drive

There shouldn't be.  I've installed Fedora 7 and 9 on a laptop that used
SATA for the internal drives, and had no problems with it.  I expect
newer releases to work, too.

I suppose you could be unlucky and have SATA hardware that doesn't have
a driver, but there's one sure way to find out.  Try it.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.