F11 upgrade - worse than Windows

Peter J. Stieber developer at toyon.com
Thu Jul 16 18:17:50 UTC 2009

SA = Simon Andrews wrote:
SA> I saw this too (but not for that long).  Going into a
SA> shell I saw that anaconda was only taking ~2%CPU...

How did you get a shell when you were in the "Please wait while setup is
finished.  This may take a while" state?

I'm stuck in this state with a desktop machine.  I'm updating F10 -> F11
with the network install CD and can't tell why it is stuck.  I started
the install 19 hours ago.

Any help would be appreciated,
Pete