fwbackups failure in Fedora 10

   Is anyone else seeing this failure in fwbackups under
Fedora 10? I find that when I start fwbackups, click on
the One-Time Backup, select a directory in my user account
and then select a directory on an external usb firewire drive
(ext3) which I have write permission to that the backup fails
with an alert saying...

Error initializing.
An error occurred initializing the backup operation: 'OldToKeep'

This is the only error message I see.
                   Jack