Re: F11 upgrade - worse than Windows

Peter J. Stieber wrote:

How did you get a shell when you were in the "Please wait while setup is finished. This may take a while" state?

CTRL-ALT-F2 usually does it when you are running anaconda....

I'm stuck in this state with a desktop machine. I'm updating F10 -> F11 with the network install CD and can't tell why it is stuck. I started the install 19 hours ago.

CTRL-ALT-F3, CTRL-ALT-F4, and CTRL-ALT-F5 usually contain interesting information during an anaconda install. I think console 3 has the anaconda logs, console 4 has syslog messages, and console 5 has the Xorg log.

Any help would be appreciated,
Pete

--
Kevin J. Cummings