Re: lightweight spam filter

Christoph Höger wrote:
Hi,

is there a lightweight spam filter out there that works well with
postfix?

IMHO, if there was an effective lightweight SPAM filter out there, SPAM wouldn't be the problem that it is today....

Especially important would be to whitelist some servers I forward mail
from that already run a spamfilter.

I always run my own SPAM filter, no matter where my email comes from. My run is usually more in depth than my ISP's anyways.

Do you use greylisting?

Do you use SPF?

I consider both "lightweight". I still use SpamAssassin on all of my incoming mail too.

regards

christoph

--
Kevin J. Cummings