Re: [fedora-list] How do a fix a non working kernel installation ?

> I downloaded the supergrub iso and installed it onto my usb drive.
> When I boot from it, it gives me the grub> command line.  Is that a
> sign I don't have the USB installation right or is that the tool that
>I am supposed to use to fix my non booting drive ?

 I dont know supergrub
but my advice is to restore grub to your mbr  of your internal hdisk
presumably that is where you had it originally,
not on mbr of usb.

preferably with your usb turned off,
from a live cd with grub on it, knoppix eg:

grub>
root (hd0,0)
setup (hd0)
quit