From the top... how do I get sound working in F11 ?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 17 05:46:52 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 22:36 -0400, gilpel at altern.org wrote:
> Somebody has enough confidence in filling bugs to fill this one? I
> find bugzilla is a nightmare.

You really need to fill in bugzilla yourself, because unless you provide
them with the answer at the same time, or they're able to reproduce the
problem that YOU have, the next step will probably be them asking you to
do some more testing for them.

I don't find filling bugzilla in to be too hard.  Finding out if you're
about to duplicate an already listed bug is painful, or just looking for
similar bugs (the search function is a bit crap), and selecting the
right package to report is painful (actually selecting it from the huge
list, but not, so much, working out which one to select).

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.