need help testing firefox bug in 3.5

Hi all,

Running f10 here with firefox 3.0.11-1.fc10 and have noticed a quirk. I would like to post a bugzilla to the mozilla site but they only accept bug reports against the latest release, which is now 3.5.

Following is an html snippet that can be used to test this.

If there's an f11 user with firefox 3.5 installed I'd appreciate their help verifying that this still does, or no longer does, have this quirk.

Thanks for any help,
Mike Wright :m)