Package kit notification of uprade available

I'm typing on my recently pre-upgraded F11 box. It's been working well. I have
completed several rounds of updates since the upgrade. Yet, just now, having
just run a bunch of updates which included the latest KDE packages and Wine
and some other stuff, PackageKit popped a notification that an F11 upgrade was
available? What is that?
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA