Success - finally

Well, I've been tinkering with installing an optimized kernel for years and finally I understand how to do it! This was such a big thing for me, since I run on an older, slower system, that I had to share it. I am now running Kernel 2.6.30.1 on my system and it runs so much nicer than before. I still have some optimization to do on it but getting it to this point was a major accomplishment for me.

Bradley