Re: Wirelsess N Draft 2 Mini PCI Card

On 07/14/2009 09:29 PM, Markus Kesaromous wrote:
Does anyone know of a 802.11N-Draft 2 Mini PCI card that is currently supported by Linux?

P.S: I know that the cards that have the Ralink rt28xx chipset series
are NOT supported by linux, and even the Ralink provided driver does
not work in F11. I have already posted a request for help about that
and I was told effectively to "firgetaboudit" :) :)

Cheers,

Markus

The EEEPC 1000 (Linux version) (I have two of em) do work perfectly with the Ralink rt2860 driver in Fedora 11, I connect @ 135Mb/s using WPA/WPA2 security, as a frontend to MythTV these machines are perfect :)

In my case, I used the WebGui to set it up rather than Network Manager.

I don't think Ivo's drivers (http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/) support N yet, but I'm sure they will at some point.

Albert.