GDM login using winbind

Hello,

I am using winbind for user authentication against a Samba server. The setup has worked fine from Fedora 9 & 10. Just upgraded to 11 today and now when a user logs in through GDM, it complains of the nt password has expired and has the user change the password. The password does successfully change on the server, but the client computer still cannot authorize user. Only happens with graphical GDM login, ssh works fine. I'm not sure where to begin looking.

Thanks
Jamie