Has anyone with a PCIe bus and Intel internal sound chip got sound working yet?

john wendel jwendel10 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 03:10:04 UTC 2009

On 07/20/2009 09:26 AM, William Case wrote:
> Hi;
>
> I haven't.  Thought I might have missed a [SOLVED] or something.  I have
> tried just about everything I can think of and every bit of advice on
> the list.  I am just hoping there is some light at the end of the
> tunnel.

Sound working fine here on 2 different Intel motherboards (with PCIe bus).

Could you post some system specs, like the output of "lspci -vv" for
your audio device, and the output from displaying the files in
/proc/asound.  Maybe someone who has the same hardware will be able to
see something.

Regards,

John