Re: Has anyone with a PCIe bus and Intel internal sound chip got sound working yet?

On 07/20/2009 09:26 AM, William Case wrote:
Hi;

I haven't.  Thought I might have missed a [SOLVED] or something.  I have
tried just about everything I can think of and every bit of advice on
the list.  I am just hoping there is some light at the end of the
tunnel.

Sound working fine here on 2 different Intel motherboards (with PCIe bus).

Could you post some system specs, like the output of "lspci -vv" for your audio device, and the output from displaying the files in /proc/asound. Maybe someone who has the same hardware will be able to see something.

Regards,

John