Re: Has anyone with a PCIe bus and Intel internal sound chip got sound working yet?

Hi John;

On Mon, 2009-07-20 at 20:10 -0700, john wendel wrote:
> On 07/20/2009 09:26 AM, William Case wrote:
> > Hi;
> >

> Sound working fine here on 2 different Intel motherboards (with PCIe bus).

Just an afterthought.  Since you have got your internal sound working,
could you tell me which channels you have turned on or off?

Either using the various guis ( I have got them all) or alsamixer -c0.
Maybe I am just doing something stupid. I have tried so many
combinations I am no longer sure where to start.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3