Linux on a Dell Studio Hybird, Problems ??

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 21 18:46:59 UTC 2009

Trying to install FC11 on a Dell Studio Hybird.

Before I put any OS on this box I could boot off a FC11 CD and run a
Live Linux DVD on it.

Then I installed Vista on this box, it was gone when I got it, I had to
put Vista back on.

But hitting F12 and selecting Boot off a DVD , the Linux starts to run
and gets to boot splash screen and then screen goes black, I then get a
small window moving across screen that says "Input not Supported" Is
Vista somehow blocking FC11 Linux from running a "LIve Dvd"