Apache 443 already in use

I am trying to bring up an https server on my
Fedora 7 (I know its old) which has been successfully
running an http server for a long time.  It complained
that port 443 was already in use.  On a whim, I
commented out:
#Listen  192.168.1.32:443
and to my surprise, it all appeared to work correctly.
So maybe I shouldn't be surprised since when I tried
to add the LoadModule line for mod_ssh it said it was
already loaded.

So what's happening?

Thanks for your illumination.
Mike.