Re: Vista Won't Boot From Grub Under F11

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 19:08:15 -0400
rgheck wrote:

> I'm thinking maybe this is a consequence of having the boot partition on
> the second drive?

I'm pretty sure all flavor windows have always been willing to boot
only from drive zero (or C: or however you want to talk about it).

I wouldn't actually recommend doing this for the fear that you'd never
get back again, but possibly if you install grub on the MBR of drive
zero, and point it to the /boot on drive 1, you could get windows
to boot (I hasten to add however that I've never tried this :-).